Monday, October 8, 2012

Yo.

Hey everybody, haven't been on in a bit! I'm trying to plan time but something ALWAYS comes up right when I didn't plan it to. School work, Home work, my dog Molly, my "big-little" brother, myself, family, and the rest of my huhbabaloo life. Friends are fun, family is good, school is okay but awkward at times, and blogging is fun but I just don't have to much time for it :( Man, I talk to much about myself. ANYWAYS, I hope you are all good with you and yours lives. LOL, I'm kinda behind on AJ news and such so I'm only going to post the "important" things when I have a minute or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, I mean really,PLEASE, comment nicely. If it just HAS to be mean, don't swear or use bad language. I'm not fond of swearing people. So please be respectful in your comments. Either way, you shouldn't be posting mean comments.