Monday, September 24, 2012

Just Wanted To Say Hello

I can't believe I ACTUALLY had a few minutes to spare! With school starting and friends and all of the rest of my usual hubaballou, I haven't really had time to blog or like anything I love to do D: SO, I'm so thrilled I actually had some time. My laptop is acting kinda funky lately too so I sadly couldn't post any pictures or get the R.I.M. or new clothes/furniture. Which really stinks because I usually do that but I can't! GEEZ. The simplest thing of my day and I can't even do that. Also, I am catching a cold so my head feels like a balloon here and about to explode! And I'm coughing up my lungs! (Not ligit that would be gross, I just have this nasty cough). SO, I hope I feel better..... Also my birthday is this Friday, the 28th. And I just HATE to be sick on my birthday. But I am "a little" better, I say this because I don't like my mother giving me medicine (YUCGHK.). And even"worse" I have a ton of family coming down soon and now. My "grammy sue's" sister and family are coming to town so we get to see them and also my cousins from all over are coming around Christmas, I think, and HOPE YAY!!! Oh BTW I am turning 13. The TEEN years are coming... UGH. I always never wanted them to come, but soon they shall. BUT WHATEVER. I hope to post more soon :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats about the birthday and sorry about the cough. I have a small one.

    ReplyDelete

Please, I mean really,PLEASE, comment nicely. If it just HAS to be mean, don't swear or use bad language. I'm not fond of swearing people. So please be respectful in your comments. Either way, you shouldn't be posting mean comments.