Thursday, July 18, 2013

Tear Tear.. WIPE THEM

Hi, if anyone is even reading this anyway. I've decided to stop blogging on Jammer's Ways.. It just started to bore me and I didnt have anytime. And ive sorta lost interest in AJ.. Ah well. What Ive gotten more into is Minecraft, its wikid fun I reccomend the game. Ive started a Minecraft blog too, its called "One of The Missing Blocks" hope u'll check it out! Ill put a link too for u to see

One Of The Missing Blocks 

Ill definetly miss blogging here, but ive kinda moved on form aj, now i like mc. i hope uve all enjoyed reading my posts and laughing and stuff with me, its been a blast. but every blast comes to an end i guess.. but then someone perks u up. maybe.. idk. i hope u check out the blog!

2 comments:

  1. Awww! Both of my friends on AJ are quitting? Well, I was kinda expecting that. But great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. �� I might replace your blog though if u come back on tell me username plz

    ReplyDelete

Please, I mean really,PLEASE, comment nicely. If it just HAS to be mean, don't swear or use bad language. I'm not fond of swearing people. So please be respectful in your comments. Either way, you shouldn't be posting mean comments.