Thursday, August 2, 2012

Givin' Me The Creeps

Okay, I have been having the creepiest "personal glitch" I like to call. Like it only happens to you. When I have been logging on lately, in Jamaa, I wasn't there, well, NOBODY WAS! It was so weird, I mean really. It just looks so empty, I am so used to searching for my jammer in a huge crowd of others. SO, it is sorta a relief that it isn't so crowded, but. It is a little to empty for me.



And BTW, sorry that I had to show like the whole screen of my laptop and everything. My laptop was being a pain and this was the only way I could get the picture. :(

3 comments:

  1. If a place is this empty watch out. Doesn't seem right usually means isn't right

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at what place it says! it says it's your den pep! o-O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huh, I JUST noticed that. OMG giving me the creeps, good eye good eye

      Delete

Please, I mean really,PLEASE, comment nicely. If it just HAS to be mean, don't swear or use bad language. I'm not fond of swearing people. So please be respectful in your comments. Either way, you shouldn't be posting mean comments.